Thursday, November 10, 2011

Almost There!



It's time for another update! Actually, I think I'm overdue. I have less than a week and a half until my competition. And to say I'm ready for it to be done would be an understatement. Everything has been great up until this week. This week started the first change in my diet. My calories got reduced to 1300, carbs to less than 100 g, and protein stayed the same. Not sure what my daily fat goal is, but there's hardly any in my diet. 

The lack of carbs is getting to me. I'm having difficulty sleeping at night. I'm so tired, but for some reason I lie in bed and toss and turn for hours. Then I find myself waking at 5am unable to return to sleep. I just keep telling myself I'm almost there and I've come too far to give up now. 

So here are the latest photos. I did my "stage pose." Don't hate. The backside photo is exactly how I should NOT stand on stage. I don't want my shoulder blades to pop out like that so I need to practice holding them out wide. 

Current Weight: 130
Body Fat: 9.4%





Check out the show's website for more details on the competition and pre-order your tickets online! I would love your support on my big day!


2 comments:

  1. Your legs look amazing!! I really want to come to the competition!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ali!!! You should come! I have an extra room available at my house! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete