Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Nursery

So, the nursery is all decorated! Just waiting for little Taylor to make an appearance. Here are some photos of the room. I think in my head I wanted this big elaborate baby room, but it turned out pretty simple. I would like to say it is still a work in progress. I painted the block letters above the crib and they didn't turn out that great. Jamie had this lady in Houston make the drapery panels for me. They are one of my favorite things in the room! The shelves still need some organization. I'm not very good at that so hopefully my sister will help me make it look good next time she is here. I still want to get a little table to put next to the rocker with a lamp on it. I saw one I really like at Baby Coco (this adorable baby boutique in Austin). It's a little pricy, but it is very versatile. My bedding is all by Serena and Lily. They have such amazing fabric. I really wanted to mix patterns and I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I just feel like something is missing (besides the baby). It doesn't feel pulled together yet... need help!






No comments:

Post a Comment