Thursday, November 12, 2009

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to our family blog. I thought this would be a great way to keep everyone up to date on what is going on with our growing family. Right now we are 2 weeks away from the estimated arrival of our first baby! We are both so excited and can't wait for the day to arrive. I've got the car seat installed, bags are packed, nursery is ready, now all we need is baby! As many of you may know, Paul and I have decided to name our baby girl Taylor. I think it is a great way to honor the name I grew up with. Her middle name is going to be Bea. Bea is short for Beatrice, which was my grandmother's name. I think they sound great together. "Taylor Bea"
Here is a sneak peak at the outfit Taylor will be leaving the hospital in. Hopefully it is sooner rather than later

No comments:

Post a Comment