Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Welcome Baby Taylor

After the long wait baby Taylor has finally arrived. We went to the hospital Friday morning to be induced. After 5 1/2 hours of labor and 1 1/2 hours of pushing we welcomed our little girl at 4:29 pm. Taylor weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs and 13 oz and measured in at 22 3/4 inches long. She is such a beautiful baby... and has a full head of hair. Since we've been home things are going pretty well. I'm in a lot of pain, so thankfully my mom has been here to help. Originally I said I didn't want any help from anyone and that I would be able to do it all on my own. Boy was I wrong.

Here a some pictures of Taylor. There are so many more but these are some of our favorites that we have taken over the past 5 days.
















2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! She is beautiful. I don't know much about girls, but after 3 boys I think I can help out if you need anything:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that hair!!! She looks so much like you, but you can definitely see Paul in there too! Can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete