Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone had as great of a valentine's day as we did! Paul brought me home some beautiful flower's on Friday which totally surprised me (I wasn't expecting anything). Sunday morning I gave Taylor her first Valentine's card. She also received one from grandma & grandpa, and Aunt Jamie & Uncle Jason. I gave Paul a card as well. I've never been one to go out and do extravagent gifts for Valentine's day. The only thing you need are flowers and chocolate. Sunday afternoon we went over to our friends Jordan & Whitney's house for a bbq. They have 2 kids, Reiser (4) and Porter (18 mo). Another couple who live in the neighborhood came as well with their little girl. I didn't take any pictures even though I took my camera :( I did capture some pictures of Taylor in her Valentine's outfit earlier in the day. She looks so good in red! Can't wait until next Valentine's day with Taylor!




No comments:

Post a Comment