Wednesday, July 7, 2010

7 Months

I know I say this every month, but where has the time gone?!?! Feels like yesterday I was holding my little newborn, and now she is almost too heavy to hold! Taylor continues to change and grow right before my very eyes. At 6 1/2 months her two bottom front teeth finally broke through! She is kinda sorta crawling. She crawls on her tummy using her legs to push herself forward. She is starting to pull up on everything! We recently found her trying to pull up on her crib so we had to lower her mattress. Now she peeks through the bumper. It's really cute. Her monthly photos are still in the same position, but with the mattress lower the angle is different, but you get the idea.








These pics aren't that great, but she's such a wiggle worm! And it looks like someone is already in need of another hair cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment