Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cookies for Kate

A good friend of mine gave birth a few weeks ago and with the holidays in full motion I never had time to take dinner to the house. I finally made it over there last Monday and I HAD to make something sweet to go along with dinner since baby Kate is just so sweet herself. I opted for sugar cookies because they are easy to eat with one hand while holding baby with the other. Here's how they turned out.






I obviously still need more practice decorating cookies. But practice makes perfect!






3 comments:

  1. They were delicious and beautiful! Thank you again for everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful! You are a GREAT cookie decorator, J-money. The ones you brought us for Halloween were the talk of the bank for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, you are very welcome!

    And Meaghan, my goal is to bring y'all Valentine's Cookies as well... I need to keep my cookie skills up!

    ReplyDelete