Tuesday, April 6, 2010

4 Months!

On Easter Sunday, our little bunny Taylor turned 4 months old. It's amazing how fast the time is flying by! And as many of you know, the 4 month well visit comes complete with a set of shots. She screamed of course, but I was able to quickly calm her down with a bottle. She was smiling before we even left.



Current Stats
Weight: 16 lbs 4 oz, which puts her right between the 90th and 97th percentile
Height: 26 1/2 inches, which is actually above the 97th percentile curve

Again, Dr Norton said Taylor has great weight to height ratio. My only fear is that I will have a 6 ft 11 daughter. I hope that doesn't happen! Other than her off the charts height, Taylor is 100% a healthy (and sometimes happy) baby! She is teething now which has definitely made her more fussy. But can you blame her?!?

And here are her usual 4 month pictures in her crib. Taylor just woke up before I snapped these pictures which is why her little cheek is so red. I think she had her hand stuck underneath it while she was sleeping so she could suck on her fingers.





No comments:

Post a Comment