Saturday, April 24, 2010

Updates

So I am discovering that having a baby pretty much gives up all my "me" time. I haven't been on the computer in over a week! Thank goodness for the iphone or I may lose complete contact with the world. There are just things I can't do on the iphone, such as update my blog.

So lets see... what has been going on? Last weekend I had the joy of having my mom and sister in town. We of course went to the mall because we love "looking around." Only bad thing was we took Paul who takes all the joy out of it. As soon as we walk into a store he is ready to leave. All I hear is, "Jennifer, your not buying anything" "Hurry up" "Why do we have to look in this kid store, you just spent 30 minutes in PB Kids!" Next time he will not be going with us.

Taylor is still kind of sick. She seems to have this cold that will not go away. Runny nose, cough, and there is nothing you can do for it. It is partially my fault because I take her to the child care center at the gym where she most likely picked it up. But I can't stop going. This is the one time during my day that I get an hour of "me" time. Being that I have no family in Austin it is me and Taylor all day, everyday. Not that it is a bad thing, but sometimes, everyone needs a break. And going to the gym gives me energy which helps me take care of Taylor all day.

Speaking of break, Paul and I will be going to Napa in a month. My parents are going to come and take care of Taylor. I can't tell you how excited I am. Of course I will miss my little lady like CRAZY, but I am looking forward to being able to sleep in, get a massage, not rushing through dinner, and of course, drinking wine. Taylor sees my mom quite often and is very comfortable with her so I know she won't miss me too much!

And lastly, some picture updates, courtesy of the iphone

Rolling around on the floor


Ready to go play with Reagan


Swinging in the park


Helping mommy carry groceries at Costco


Pig Tails!


Talking on the phone at Pottery Barn Kids. I think we need that chair for her room!


Me and Jamie! She is 26 weeks in this picture


Sleeping Beauty


Mommy, get me out of this car seat already!

3 comments:

  1. That pigtails picture might be the cutest thing I've ever seen! She's a total doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must have her in pig tails all day, every day. cutest picture ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see I was not the first (and probably won't be the last) to comment on those adorable pigtails. They are so precious!

    ReplyDelete