Sunday, November 7, 2010

11 months

Another month has gone by and Taylor is now 11 months! One new thing she has started doing is pointing. I'll ask her where something is and she points to it. New things she loves this month are her shoes. I'll ask her, "Where's Taylor's shoes" and she will crawl over to the stairs (where I keep them) and try and grab them through the baby gate. Such a smart girl!

Here are the usual pics, but I think I'm going to have to change things up soon. I always take pictures when she wakes up from her nap, but her hair gets so messy! I fixed it as best I could before snapping these photos. I should have taken a before pic because it was hilarious. Imagine a big ratted mess on top of her hair and her little vampire smile staring back at you! So cute!

Do you see the vampire teeth in this picture??? The middle teeth still haven't made an appearance... I'm starting to get worried!










No comments:

Post a Comment