Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Fun


Having a kid makes Halloween so much more fun! For Taylor's first Halloween I hosted a small party for a few neighborhood friends. We ate chili, had cupcakes, and did a little trick or treating. All in all it was a great night shared with great friends! Unfortunately none of the pictures we took of all the kids together turned out :( Someone please email some to me!

Here are some pictures of the party scene!

Wonderful Chocolate Cupcakes (for the recipe visit Glorious Treats)


Cupcake Toppers from The TomKat Studio


Homemade Sugar Cookies (also from Glorious Treats)
With Wilton's Royal Icing Recipe


Here's a closer look at the cookies pre-packaging



Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cupcakes (recipe from Whole Foods, I didn't use the icing suggested)





Homemade Chili (Whitney's wonderful recipe)



And the cutest Pebbles you've ever seen!


I joined in on the fun as well



Out of the 2 family photos, this was the best... I would also like to point out that I was the only one who could hold still for a photo!


Daddy and Jordan decided pushing Taylor in the stroller would be a good idea


Can you tell why?


Someone was having fun!


We really had a wonderful Halloween and are so thankful to spend it with such great friends... Looking forward to next year!




2 comments:

  1. So very impressed with all this! Bet you are gearing up for a fab 1-year party! :) I love decorating for parties, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your kitchen backsplash. Do you mind sharing what brand it is and where you got it from? I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete