Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Toy

When Paul asked me what I wanted for my birthday I said a lulu lemon outfit and a new camera. I got one of the two, and it was the camera! I was super excited to use it... once I could figure out how to use it. It's a fancy DSLR camera (I don't even know what that means) that has a million settings, most of which I have no clue how to operate. I figure I'll use the manual modes until I can find the time to take a photography class and learn how to use the fancy settings. The manual settings are still pretty great. 
These are some photos I took just playing around... I still have lots to learn!









5 comments:

  1. they look great! Love the first one of Max and the last one of Tay Tay... thats a framer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mean auto mode? If you're already in manual you are doing GREAT!! What a fun gift.

    I loooove Taylor's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Digital SLR's are the best! They take way better pics than the point-and-shoots...

    I'll have to forward you Erin's email about renting lenses and such -great advice in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops... yes Kasie, auto mode... See, this is how little I know about this camera!!!! I need help ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fun gift- the pics look great! We got a DSLR camera this summer in preparation for the baby- Can't wait to use it on something other than the pups! :)

    ReplyDelete