Sunday, June 13, 2010

Half a Year

On June 4th Taylor turned 6 months old. I can't believe how fast the time is flying. I must say that I thoroughly enjoy every minute that I spend with her. I am not ashamed to admit that in the beginning I didn't think I could do this... being a mom that is. Everything was so hard and such a huge change from the life I had been living. I'm sure most new moms feel that way (and if you say you don't you are lying or crazy!!!). But once you get through the "newborn" stage things start getting "easier." I look forward to getting Taylor out of her crib in the morning. If she happens to wake for a night feeding I cherish those moments because I know they will soon go away. I love to sit on the floor with her and play all day. I love the way she watches Max and the way she lights up when daddy comes home. I love the way she laughs at the silly faces I make. I love how she hides her head in my chest when she gets shy. I love watching her discover herself and the world around her. These are the moments I look forward to everyday. And each day I remind myself that this moment will pass and I will never get it back. So happy 6 months Taylor! Mommy loves you!!!

Taken in Houston on June 4th




The Usual




6 Month Check Up

Height: 28 inches, 97th percentile
Weight: 19 lbs 7 oz, 75th percentile..... so we are getting longer and leaner

No comments:

Post a Comment