Sunday, June 20, 2010

Oops... Happy Father's Day!

I would like to preface this post by saying my mind is not what it used to be before baby. I forget things. Lots of things. And no I did not forget Father's Day, I just forgot what day it was on. Lucky for me I thought it was last weekend. I guess traveling to Napa and then going to Houston just threw me off a bit. And now that I'm a stay at home mom I don't have a work calendar that lets me know when all the holidays are.
We had 2 great weekends. Last weekend Paul's parents came in town for a nice little visit. I rushed around the week before to get Paul's gift that I secretly wish he had gotten me for Mother's day. A coffee mug with this picture on it.


He LOVED it!!!



For the "real" Father's Day weekend we did the usual running around town and dinner Saturday night at Z'tejas (Paul's favorite!). Today we grilled burgers which always turns out great. So all in all I think Paul had 2 great 1st Father's Day.
Paul, I love you more now than the day I met you. Thank you for being a wonderful husband and an even better father. Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment