Wednesday, January 13, 2010

And the winner is...

Taylor! Thank you so much to everyone who voted for our sweet baby girl. For those of you who don't know, the grand prize was a free photo session for me and a friend, and the photo will be featured on the photographer's splash page (whatever that is). I also recently just entered Taylor in Live with Regis and Kelly's beautiful baby search. I looked on the contest page to see if there were any age restrictions and couldn't find any so I entered her. Then a day or two later while watching the show they said the minimum age requirement is 6 months which makes Taylor ineligible. I'm ok with that because I would hate to be begging everyone to vote for Taylor again. I'll just wait till next year! But again, thank you so much to everyone who voted for Taylor. All the babies were beautiful, but Taylor definitely stood out! So glad she won!

No comments:

Post a Comment