Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 1 month Taylor

For Taylor's one month celebration, we went to the pediatrician for her one month well visit. Taylor now weighs 11 lbs 2 oz. She's getting so big! She also cried through the whole appointment! While I was in the room waiting for the doctor to come in she was screaming bloody murder... I thought for sure someone would come by to make sure everything was ok, or send the doc in right away to get us out of there so we didn't scare the other children. Finally once I got her in the car she fell fast asleep. The important thing is she is 100% healthy! I took some pictures of her in her crib to document the 1 month milestone. I'm going to take them every month in the same position so we can see her growing! I also took some with some of her longhorn items since we are playing in the national championship game in 2 days... hook em'





1 comment: